Die-hard Happy Slip fans, your prayers have been answered! We heard your pleas, rants, and frustrations… and so did Happy Slip. Due to insistent public demand, Christine Gambito (a.k.a. Happy Slip) will hold another meet-and-greet for her legions of fans in the Philippines! Don’t miss the chance to see your idol on February 8, 1:00PM – 4:00PM at Mag:net Café, Bonifacio High Street, Fort Bonifacio Global City.
Fans will have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get up close and personal with the Internet celebrity.
We hope to see you there! Let’s all make Happy Slip’s stay in the Philippines as happy as possible!
Happy Slip Fans’ Day
February 8, 2008, Friday
Mag:net Café, Bonifacio High Street
1:00PM – 4:00PM
Open to the Public
- Door open at 1:00 PM; close at 4:00 PM
- No pre-registration required. Participants must register at the door [name, email add, contact number] or leave their business card. Registrants will be accommodated on a first come, first served basis.
- Only 100 people will be allowed inside the venue at a time (excluding ushers and other Yehey! employees)
- Each person is only allowed maximum of two (2) minutes with Christine to chat, have autograph signed and take photos
- Once a person’s allotted time with Happy Slip is up, they must leave the venue to give room for others
- You may bring digital or video cameras
- Entrance is free but food and drinks will not be serve