Place of Assignment
Makati, Corporate Support, MIS
Title of Immediate Superior
Asst. Mgr. SAP Functional
Responsible for analyzing, preparing program specification and development of SAP ABAP Program codes and other external application systems as necessary.
- Develops, sets up, configures, and enhances SAP ABAP Programmer codes to meet the current and future requirements and to support company's initiatives.
- Designs and maintain converter interface programs between SAP and PC-based systems to make data conversion from external file to SAP possible.
- Provides support to SAP Project Team ( Retail, SD, MM, WM, PP, FICO) in terms of data Mapping, Uploading, Conversion, Data Cleansing, and address user needs in relation to ABAP, Batch Input, Query to support smooth (Retail, SD, MM, WM, PP, FICO) operations.
- Seeks to understand project requirements & develop test plan & cases to ensure quality of application code.
- Uses Load Master Data view, etc. via text,spreadsheet or other methods to introduce new concepts in data migration.
- Provide an up-to-date documentation on all implemented and/or revised ABAP Programs for reference purposes.
- Assists in developing system enhancement to increase SAP R/3 System usability.
- Gains technical experience with ALE, IDOC, EDI, user exits, interfaces SAP Scripts and Smart to form to identify areas for improvement to sustain and improve business process flows.
- Does tasks that may be assigned from time to time to facilitate efficient operations.
Education: College degree in Computer Programming or any related course
Experience: 2 years experience in coding SAP ABAP programs, including upgrades, enhancements, fixes & reports
Skills: Ability to develop multiple facets of given module, including database structure/data modeling, interfaces/data conversion/migrations, testing strategies, integration impacts of current system and proposed changes and other areas.
Adaptable, Creative, Resourceful, Accommodating, Objective, Analytical, Evaluative
Kindly forward your application to Franshine Chingcuanco at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to give my name (John Andrew Delos Santos) so that she can process your application immediately